MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

Gold

I love MGS =D. Nice parody. Makes me want to go to my TV and play it. I hope I can expect a sequal,perhaps. *hint hint wink wink*

smiffy-uk responds:

No sequel is planned.

Thanks for the review!

The AntiClockClock Show The AntiClockClock Show

HAHAHA!

Good job ACC. The whole Chicken Burger thing was really damn funny. Your randomness makes me have multiple orgasm.s Hooray for you.

Stan & Ran ep.2: m.a.f Stan & Ran ep.2: m.a.f

if you don't pay me

im going to have to eat you

"Every RPG Ever Made" "Every RPG Ever Made"

i like the part

where you poo on the mexican

Me and KFC Me and KFC

i thought it was hilarious

ignore thel ast guy this thing kicked ass.. the button thing was kinda anoying.. but it was worth it.. :)

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

HOLY SHIT!!!

As a flash animator myself, i know how hard it is to smoothly animate while syncing to a song. THat was SO GREAT!! i gave you a 5! this is my new favorite thing on newgrounds. how long did this take you to make? and keep them coming!!!

P P

aHHH!!

That would have been so friqqen awsome, if it wasn't with clocks. the graphics kicked but if you made the characters something more original then youd be in the 4's.. easily!! people are growing annoyed at clocks so i suggest you try something else..

good job.. just forget clocks

'The Death Of B' 'The Death Of B'

Okay....

Emotional, suprizingly .. it was just a B..lol.. i mean a letter damnnit! Not top 50s material but you deserve a 3

MuDDviLLe responds:

Don't you think it's suprising that a letter can be a tear jerker? Thanks for the comment

Knoxs "Resident Evil"4 Knoxs "Resident Evil"4

good

this is funny stuff i just dont think that this should be getting in the high threes and low fours when all you have to do is record voices while other flash artists are slaving away at animation, interactivity, and etc... good job though

Knox responds:

well if there animation sucks then it dosnt diserve a high score does it?i dont think flash movies should be voted based on how hard it was to make,it should be based on how good it is!...just like real movies,do you walk out of a theatre and go "hmm..that movie wasnt good but it took them 4 years to make so i give them a 9!"...no!..

Raditz Raditz

...

Youve got tallent.. lemme just tell ya these things

1. dont do stick figures unless your gonna pull off Xiao Xiao okay

2.DBZ.. im noticing that you like it but everytime you do something based on DBZ youll get a lower score so base it on something else!!

3. It is not original at all!! NO STYLE!! sorry to be harsh but the most fucking stylish thing in the movie was the white bars on the screen and even though sucked !!! /:(

4. The sound sucks okay.. add sum effects or something if you wanna make the audiance happy then add some friqqen effects.. go to www.findsounds.com and get something!!!!

5. Clicking on the friqqen buttons is a pain in the ass so skrew those ... not making buttons might even shorten production time!!

THATS IT!! okay good luck follow those tips and you might pull of a perty descent submission!!